You’ve just discovered that you can only stream Zach Snyder’s Justice League online because it will not be available in theaters. Sure you can stream on your mobile phone but wouldn’t you rather watch your favorite shows on TV?
HBO Max allows you to download content to watch offline or at your convenience so you don’t have to miss out on the big screen.
This article will show you how to enjoy HBO Max on your TV. We’ll explore the different ways to cast HBO Max to TV via your smartphone, Chromecast, and PC.
Different Ways to Cast HBO Max to TV
We’ve compiled straightforward steps that’ll allow you to conduct the casting process in a flash. Casting content for HBO Max to your TV is pretty straightforward.
The ways to cast Vizio soundbar to TV include:
- Using a Smartphone:
- AirPlay on iOS devices.
- Using a third-party app (Air Screen).
- Using a PC.
How to Cast HBO Max to TV Using Smartphone
HBO Max can be cast from your mobile via Chromecast on Android and AirPlay on iPhone. But, please ensure you:
- Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Confirm that your smartphone supports wireless casting via Chromecast and AirPlay.
Please, follow the guidelines below carefully and in an orderly fashion to successfully cast using both methods:
- Open the HBO Max app on your device.
- Select a movie or TV show, and wait for it to start playing.
- Tap on the phone screen and click the Chromecast or AirPlay icon located in the top-right corner.
- Select the Smart TV you want to cast from the list of compatible devices on the screen.
Hold on for a few seconds of data syncing, and the HBO Max film you selected will start playing on your TV.
Note: Android supports Chromecast while iOS devices make use of AirPlay technology. Apple’s AirPlay feature isn’t supported on all Smart TVs, so you might have to navigate around these impediments.
You can either make use of a casting app (AirScreen), or install HBO Max on your TV.
How to Cast iPhone/iPad to TV Using AirScreen
This step is perhaps the most complex because it involves a third-party app. But, don’t get bothered; we’ll break it down into simple, easy-to-follow steps.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Select the Search icon on your Smart TV on the left side of your menu.
- Search for AirScreen and tap it from the results.
- Download and install this app. AirScreen allows your iPhone to connect to your Smart TV.
- Open AirScreen and start the app.
You can skip the start-up tutorial if you want to, but we recommend that you watch the tutorial if you’re downloading AirScreen for the first time.
- In the app menu, open Settings.
- Return to the start menu.
- Select Start by clicking on the start button.
- Open HBO Max on your device.
- Select a movie, and wait for it to start playing.
- Access the Quick Settings on your iPhone by swiping down the notification bar.
- Select Screen Mirroring.
- Click on your Smart TV from the list of devices.
How to Chromecast HBO Max Using PC
Another method you can employ is to cast HBO Max to TV via your PC or laptop.
Here are the simple steps involved:
- Connect your PC and Smart TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the Chrome browser on your PC and visit HBO Max’s website.
- Select Sign In if you have an existing account or choose to Sign Up Now to create an account.
- Select any content (film) and click on it to start watching.
- Right-click anywhere on the screen.
- Next, Select Cast.
- Next, click on your Smart TV name.
- When you’re successfully connected, Chromecast will refresh.
You can now start watching HBO Max on your TV.
Note: Please, ensure that you have installed the latest version of the Chrome browser on your PC, and connect all devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
If you didn’t get the hang of the casting procedures, we recommend that you install the HBO Max app on your Smart TV, streaming stick, or video game console. We don’t want to leave anyone out of this fun experience.
Please, make sure you master the casting procedures above and stream amazing HBO Max content in 4K.
We hope you’ve successfully learned how to cast HBO Max on TV. Don’t hesitate to share this article with your friends, family, and colleagues, and they need it too.
Have a great day, folks!😀