technology

5 Ways To Get Free Robux

You are probably here because you are playing Roblox. Before we get into how to get free Robux, let’s look at what this in-game currency is and what to use it for. 

Roblox is a platform with a collection of games with the option to buy cool stuff like VIP servers, special abilities, game upgrades, and bonuses. However, to obtain this stuff, you need the game currency, which is Robux. So basically, while Roblox is a free game, players have to buy some things using Robux, the game’s currency.

What is Roblox?

Roblox is a platform for creators and gamers. You can make games and make some profit via the platform. Usually, this profit comes in Robux, actual money made through transactions and profit share.

Also, gamers can access different games for free. Some of the popular games on Roblox include Jailbreak, Piggy, Adopt me, Murder Mystery, and Anime games. In these games, you can get bonuses and boost-ups to improve your performance, and you only get to buy in Robux.

100 Robux lets you create a group or a badge for your game

1000 Robux is enough to change your username

50,000 is enough to buy the Violet Valkyrie, the most expensive hat in the game

Robux is hard to come by in Roblox if you are not opening your wallet. However, there are still a few ways to get them for free, especially if you have no desire to get involved in some shady currency generator that may get you scammed.

1.  Create Game Passes to Sell To Players for Free Robux

This works by creating a game and then getting some players. Afterward, you add a game pass for sale, decide how much you want to sell it, and start getting paid in Robux. The game pass could be anything unique that gives a player an added advantage in your game. It could be power boost up, bonuses, upgrading of avatar, and so on.  Creating the games On Roblox is entirely free and you can use this to generate Robux. 

NOTE: Robux earned from game passes needs you to wait three days for any sale to clear. 

2.      Earn Via Roblox Affiliate Program

Roblox gives players the option to bring in new players onto the platform via their affiliate program. If you are able to, you get a percentage in Robux for every purchase they make. Also, if you have a game on Roblox, you get Robux for every new player that signs up for Roblox through your game’s landing page. Developing your fame is one of the most efficient ways of earning free Robux. Not only can you monetize your game, but you can also bring in new players and earn via the Roblox Affiliate Program.

3.      Robux Stipend

Although the Robux stipend lets you receive free Robux, but you still have to pay a monthly membership to be qualified for it. Roblox offers premium membership packages, including the First Tier for $4.99 for a monthly stipend of free 450 Robux, The Second Tier for $9.99 for a free stipend of 1,000 Robux, and the third tier is $19.99 for a stipend of free 2,200 Robux. The bonus Robox that comes with this membership costs way more than the monthly membership price; thus, it’s considered a way of earning free Robux.

4. Sell on Roblox Marketplace

If you have Roblox Premium, you can also start making money by selling. One of the best and most popular items to sell on Roblox is clothes.  If you want to earn, selling clothes in Roblox is one of the best ways to do it. You can create unique clothing designs for shirts, pants, or t-shirts and then sell them on the marketplace. With this, you get a 70% share of what they earn in Robux, while the other 30% is for Roblox. Just as with selling Game Passes, you must wait three days for any sale to clear. 

5. Sell Access To Roblox Games

If earning money by selling clothes isn’t your thing, you can consider selling access in Roblox. Game Passes are like in-game microtransactions to boost their performance, but access makes people pay for the game. If you create something wonderful that people are willing to pay for, it might be a good option to get you some Robux. If you are going to sell access on Roblox, make sure your game works, and it’s good, as otherwise, people might be unhappy having paid for it. If Roblox gets a report that your game is buggy, it might be suspended until you fix the issues. 

You can charge anywhere between 25 and 1,000 Robux for access. You also have to wait three days after any sale to get your Robux.

Bottom Line

It can be tempting to try out some websites or illegal ways to earn free Robux. However, many often end up getting scammed. As Roblox stated on their website, the official avenue to get Roblox is via their trading system, so don’t fall for scams while looking out for free Robux. Instead, try out these legal methods to earn free Robux. You can also buy via their website and Xbox One apps for;

$4.99 – 400 Robux

$9.99 – 800 Robux

$19.99 – 1,700 Robux

$49.99 – 4,500 Robux

$99.99 – 10,000 Robux

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *